Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1,500 mile Adventure = Inspiration Vacation













FACEBOOK ALBUM 1
FACEBOOK ALBUM 2


FLICKr ADVENTURE

Your probably wondering why I've 3 links. The first two seperates our trip consecutively, and the Flickr is slowly being updated so I can view in a slideshow preview.

After a crazy and stressful month durring graduation, I planned a trip to go to California and do lots of road trippin' through the west coast. We started in San Diego, up to Hollywood, down to Orange, Newport beach, Venice, Santa Monica, Pacific Beach, Hunntington Beach, and Ocean Beach--THEN to phoenix, Grandcanyon, Las Vegas, back to San Diego, and LA. It's pretty crazy how the different social status and cultures of people change in a matter of street intersections. The weather was quite chilly for "sunny california" It was about mid-60's--but the lack of humidity was Amazing! I guess that's why they call it "gloom june"? I wanted to play with lighting and exposure, but when you are traveling, it's difficult to not look so "touristy". I'd like to go back to those places and set up shop. They've very fun and interesting environments.